Your school is organizing a tour to a place of historical interest. Write a letter to your father asking permission to join the tour.
Hints to Answer
- Format Personal Letter
- From address: School Address
- Dear Father,
- Name of the place of historical interest.
- Importance of the place in brief.
- Details of the tour: duration, mode of transport, stay if any.
- Benefit from the tour.
- Request for permission
- The teacher could not understand why he was absent.
- Promises should be kept.
- Apart from a wet cat, I had no other company in the heavy rain.
- The mother asked whether/if I was the hero who/that saved her child.
- Not even a letter of apology by shah to Sam removed his anger.
b) Fill in the blanks with the appropriate prepositions.
(a) I have reconciled myself to my fate.
(b) Lana is too miserly to part with her money.
(c) It is advantageous to study regularly.
(d) There is always a demand for good books.
(e) Please contact me between 9.00. a.m. and 12.00.noon.